He will carry you wherever you may be
Hey sweets! It's been gr8t spending time with u and all. I noe it's quite jia lat that u gotta watch me study and motivate lazy me to be on the double and stop slacking and all. Haha. Aye, thank God for you. :))
And I guess you're going through some tough times and all.. Just wanna tell you that....
He Will Carry You
(Yup, He will.)
There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it.
There is no mountain too tall, He cannot move it.
There is no storm too dark, God cannot calm it.
There is no sorrow too deep, He cannot soothe it.
If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders,
I know my brother that He will carry you.
If He carried the weight of the world upon His shoulders,
I know my sister that He will carry you.
He said, 'Come unto me all who are weary, and I will give you rest."
Worry not, for you are in good hands. :) Love ya sweets!
Oh oh oh! And u should rest more if ur jetlag still exists yeahh... LOL! :)
Hope my mommy didn't traumatised u too much. Hehehee. Smileee sweets!
