Lame moment
You seem to have many country shirts! Lets see... Dubai, Las Vegas, London... Dubai, Las Vegas, London... Dubai, Las Vegas, London...
Oh yeah, that's alot. About 60,70 over yeah! I lost count on the 16th one...
Hmm... Yea lor... like Maui... or was that Hawaii?
And Timberland?!
... Yeahhh!! That land with alot of timbers?! Yeahhhh...
Hahaha!! Lamee lorrr :P Eh, and and billabong?!
Hmm... that place in Africa? I go there every week!
Erm, I wouldn't go there if I were you. It's home to the tribal people?! Scaryy...
Ohhh yaaa, and the people there go "billabillaBOONNGG" (little girl opposite laughing)
Hahaha!! How about Nautica? The ocean ocean place?
*whispers* Nautica, isn't that the icy place?
I thought it was ocean-ness?
*ahem* Ohhh.. yeahh... the place where the waters are super clear!
Yeahh! And the chocolate shirt! That one, your favourite shirt? The one with the fat yellow cat on it??
Hahahaha. Yes, the place where you only see fat yellow cats and eat alot of chocolates!
Hehehee.
---------------------
Hahahhaa! Lame lah sweets!
Awww... But it was super funny lah. Hahaha. :D
Anyway!! My haircut was terriblee :S I look super toot with short fringe yeah! Oh boy oh boy. Hope my fringe grows back! :S This is gonna have an adverse effect on my outings......
Was all ready to stay home today, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to leave my house and helmet. Sigh. Terrible horrible..
Oh well, at least hair grows back, yeah? Sigh.
Movies:
(Yeah! I hope helen the baby fox will be nice too? Aren't many good movies nowadays. Hahah. Waste $$ Speaking of which! I owe you siaa :))
Annndddd! I'm not telling you what I heard you say last night!! So gonna blackmail you with it ahh... It was about you-know-who!! :P
Wheeeeeee!!
I see myself getting richer already. Hmmm.. about the i-owe-you thing... Aye, think we can forget it already lah :D You owe me now! Hahhahaha!!!
